SSI Financial Planning Division takes a holistic approach to analysing, understanding, monitoring and improving each client's personal financial situation. The Financial Planning Division offers a diverse range of services in many fields of specialisation.
These services allow investors to maximise returns and achieve maximum efficiency from their assets. Services also allow client's to better manage the allocation of future funds to accommodate their lifestyle expectations more effectively.
Our mission is to assist clients with the development of wealth creation and protection strategies for the enhancement of their lifestyle, through quality advice on investment structures and strategies.
Who are We?
SSI is a Licensed Dealer in Securities under the Corporations Act and a Life Insurance Broker under the Insurance (Agents and Brokers Act). This authorises SSI to initiate and advise on a comprehensive range of investment, corporate services and insurance. Whether you're a first time investor, or a holder of a large portfolio, SSI can help you develop solutions tailored to your circumstances.
Services offered include:
- Financial Planning
- Personal Budget Planning
- Financial management training
- Personal wealth creation
- Estate and succession planning
- Direct investment
- UK Pension transfers
- Retirement planning
- Redundancy packaging
- Risk management
- Salary packaging
- Gearing strategies
- Portfolio monitoring
- Debt structuring advice
- Redundancy packaging
- Self managed (DIY) superannuation
What can we offer you as part of your On-Going Review Service?
- Investment products including unit trusts, investment bonds, direct shares, property trusts, growth funds, balanced funds, indexed funds, cash management accounts etc
- Personal and corporate superannuation products
- Allocated Pensions
- Insurance products including business, term, income protection and trauma
At SSI, we believe that no two clients are alike. Each SSI Adviser has the ability to offer clients a unique service based on individual client requirements. SSI Advisers also have the facilities to refer any specialist requirements to other SSI Advisers in the SSI Adviser Network, or to third party specialists in the SSI Network.
SSI is able to offer you the following services as part of the Ongoing Review Service.
- Yearly, six monthly or quarterly review of your portfolio
- Market update on economic, investment and legislative changes
- Portfolio valuations and reviews
- Monitoring your existing investments
- Reviewing your progress in achieving your financial goals and revising your investment strategies as required
- Information on new investment opportunities
- Ongoing communications
- Ongoing consultations as required
The asset management division of SSI is growing substantially as awareness of regional asset and returns increases. To date, SSI's involvement has been as follows:
- Sourcing institutional investment in global high tech and regional infrastructure;
- Management of individual company assets
- Development of new high tech infrastructure investment funds
- Promotion of online and regional growth